Corporate Social Responsibility
Systal is committed to its responsibility towards the environment with an aim of giving back to the world what the world gives to us. The Systal CSR is one part of a larger ecosystem which includes people, values, other organisations, and nature.
Systal’s CSR Policy
Systal is a responsible business that meets the highest standards of ethics and professionalism. The objective of Systal’s CSR policy is to provide an overview of expectations for employees and business partners.
Systal’s CSR Policy follows the four main categories designed for CSR reporting.
- Environmental Responsibility addresses the ways in which our company can reduce and recycle waste, and off set our emissions.
- Ethical Responsibility refers to Systal’s practice of ethical behaviours through fair treatment of its employees, stakeholders, customers, and suppliers.
- Philanthropic Responsibility actively promotes our employees to support charitable work through internal programmes, as well as supporting other volunteering initiatives.
- Economic Responsibility refers to our financial decision making, whilst keeping in mind the company values as well as the good of the community.
Gender Pay Gap
Systal as an employer with a workforce of 250 employees or more, are required by law to publish annual information relating to the gender pay gap in our organisation under the Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information) Regulations 2017. Systal Technology Solutions Limited are fully compliant with all relevant legislation and wholly committed in our duty to report our Gender Pay Gap findings. Our latest Gender Pay Gap Written Statement can be viewed here.
Compliance and Governance
Systal is ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 certified and therefore duty bound to ensure that it maintains extensive controls in relation to Information Security and Quality Controls. As a result, it is bound to ensure that all policies related are reviewed, updated, and monitored from a compliance and governance perspective. Our policy covers Legality and Business Ethics, and other ethical behaviours.
Safety, Ergonomics and Environmental Affairs
Systal manages a Safety, Ergonomics and Environmental Affairs programme under its Environmental Policy that provides Systal employees with a safe and healthy work environment and ensures that Systal operations have a positive impact on the environment of communities surrounding its facilities.
Systal monitors and implements environmental legislation to ensure that all regulatory requirements are met. Our policy includes:
- Protecting the environment
- Protecting people
- Human rights
Donations and Aid
Systal may at times allocate a budget to make monetary donations and actively encourage its employees to volunteer. We support volunteering through programs organised internally or externally. This includes:
- Preserving the environment
- Supporting the community
To request a copy of our full policy please contact us.Contact Us